Denver Hardwood Company, a division of Flooring Distribution Group, seeks a reliable Warehouse Associate to join our team in Denver, Colorado.
If you enjoy working for a fast-paced company committed to our customer’s business, we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will be joining an energetic, growing organization where their hard work and input will be integral to our continued team success and future growth.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting pay of $13.00 per hour will be offered based on your experience. In addition, we provide company paid medical and life insurance, optional dental and vision insurance, short term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick time, personal days), and an employee assistance program.
SCHEDULE. This is a full-time Monday – Friday position; Saturdays as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous and relevant work experience or training desired, however, we will train the right person who demonstrates a willingness to learn and desire to work for our company.
- Experience and certification to operate a forklift is a plus.
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects (50 pounds or more with assistance) in order to load, unload and stock materials in our warehouse, lift above shoulders, and bend repeatedly.
- Ability to climb and work in high areas, including climbing ladders.
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills.
- A positive, motivated attitude that is flexible and can jump in to help with a variety of tasks.
- You are self-motivated, detail minded and reliable.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT US. Learn more at denverhardwood.com.