Denver Hardwood Company, a division of Flooring Distribution Group, seeks dependable Delivery Truck Drivers to join our team in Denver, Colorado.
This position reviews orders prior to delivery, loads and unloads trucks, and provides exceptional customer service while transporting our flooring products from our distribution warehouse to our customer’s businesses and homes.
If you enjoy working for a fast-paced company committed to our customer’s business, we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will be joining an energetic, growing organization where their hard work and input will be integral to our continued team success and future growth.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting pay of $15.00 per hour will be offered based on your experience. In addition, we provide company paid medical and life insurance, optional dental and vision insurance, short term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick time, personal days), and an employee assistance program.
SCHEDULE. This is a full-time Monday – Friday position; Saturdays as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER.
- Possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License with a clean driving record; no CDL needed.
- Previous delivery truck driving experience, helpful.
- Are physically able to push, pull, lift and/or move heavy objects (up to 75 lbs.) with assistance.
- Possess a positive “can-do” attitude with exceptional verbal and written communication skills that positively impact our customer’s experience.
- You can prioritize, are organized, energetic and reliable.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the Denver area (up to 60%).
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time (6+ hours per day) while driving day trips in the delivery of our product.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT US. Learn more at denverhardwood.com.