Denver Hardwood Company, a division of Flooring Distribution Group, seeks a reliable Class A CDL Truck Driver to join our team in Denver, Colorado to cover a dedicated route.
This position transports our flooring products from our distribution warehouse in Denver to our locations in St. Louis, Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri and Colorado Springs, Colorado and is able to be out of town 2-3 nights per week. The semi driver will review orders prior to delivery, loads and unloads trucks, and provides exceptional customer service.
If you enjoy working for a fast-paced company committed to our customer’s business, we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will be joining an energetic, growing organization where their hard work and input will be integral to our continued team success and future growth.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting pay of $51,000 annually will be offered based on your experience. In addition, we provide company paid medical and life insurance, optional dental and vision insurance, short term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick time, personal days), and an employee assistance program.
SCHEDULE. This is full-time Monday – Friday position; Saturdays as needed; out of town 2-3 nights per week.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR TRUCK DRIVER.
- Possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License, current medical card, and meet required DOT employment qualifications.
- Class A CDL required.
- Previous semi-driving experience, helpful.
- Possess a physical ability to push, pull, lift and/or carry heavy objects (up to 100 lbs.) with assistance, secure loads with straps, chains or other fasteners, and climb up and down from our fleet vehicles and trailers.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time while driving in the delivery of our product.
- Knowledge and ability to perform required DOT pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections including checking for proper vehicle gross and axle weights before leaving on delivery.
- Ability to perform minor repairs to truck/trailer (changing light bulbs, wiper blades, tires, etc.). Drivers will maintain interior/exterior cleanliness of assigned truck.
- Ability to maintain a legal driver’s log in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Possess an exceptional work ethic and top-notch customer service skills.
- You are organized, energetic, reliable and work well individually and as a team member.
- You work well under time constraints and can ensure deadlines are met.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT US. Learn more at denverhardwood.com.